Monday, October 11, 2010

Message from my mom

MESSAGE FROM MOM:

So, I've been thinking about how to thank all of my family, friends, well wishers and all those who have visited or sent thoughts, prayers, gifts and well wishes. Thank you does not begin to cover my feelings. It is touching and moving in ways I could not begin to describe. Best I can do is say thank you and hope you will continue.

Your encouragement is enormously important and I look forward to having the blog read to me on a daily basis. As I look at the names of people who write in, I think of the hundreds (if not thousands) of years I've known all of you. It is so special to me that you all care enough to be in contact. Your generosity and kindness and time has forever changed my life.

I'm looking forward to getting back home. I am a changed person, both physically and mentally, and I hope you will all understand and help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the encouragement and well wishes. Keep 'em coming - I need all of them.

No comments: