DH had his semen analysis done again the same day we went back to check on Frank. We got the results back, and it still isn't great, but it was better than we expected. We might actually have a shot with IUI this time! His volume was high, but the viscosity was still severe. The concentration was 53 million/ml, and motility was only 29%. His morphology had fallen from 11% down to 7% (so that is a concern), but there were 61 million total motile sperm pre-wash! I think that is the highest number we ever had. A very low percentage of DH's boys survive wash, though. His forward progression was a 2 (it should be 2+ or higher) but that is much better than the 1 and 1+ we were seeing last time around.
DH will start back on his vitamins in a few months, and we'll see where we go from there. All-in-all - not likely to get "accidentally" pregnant, but we may just get lucky with IUI and not need IVF again.
#RenoByStyleberry (soooo close to done!)
4 months ago