Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimming, swimming, in the swimming pool

On Saturday, we took Micah swimming for the first time! He LOVED it. We just took him into the baby pool. It was a bit cold, and Micah really does not like cold water. I initially held him on my lap for a few minutes to get used to the water, and then I transferred him into his own personal flotation station. He cried when he first got wet, but about 10 seconds later, he was happy and relaxing. We had him in a cute little bathing suit with a matching shirt. Unfortunately, we forgot his sunglasses, pool shoes and hat . . . better organization next time! Here are a few photos for you to enjoy:




Naturally, we took video, too:






On Sunday, we hung out at the park with his cousins. They had a great time - Micah even got to share a swing!



3 comments:

Heather said...

It's never occurred to me to have two kids share a swing. I'm going to have to remember that for those days when the park is crowded!

Your son is a total cutie, BTW!

Chele said...

LOL! That's one happy baby boy. I have friends with daughters that would wish for his hair.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Oh, you guys are sooo goign to enjoy all his 'firsts' this summer.