Mandy, Sarah and Kerry tagged me on their blogs, so here goes . . .
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Watching Micah grow up.
2. Taking Micah swimming this summer.
3. Visiting my friend Tammy in Philly this coming weekend.
4. Going to the beach this summer.
5. Finally getting to Hawaii . . . hopefully this fall!
6. Baking Micah's first birthday cake.
7. Summertime . . . pool and sun, here I come!
8. Seeing my nieces on Friday.
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Fed Micah at 7:15 am.
2. Took a 9:00 am business call.
3. Took a 10:00 am business call.
4. Went to the gynecologist for my annual checkup, and learned I need to have surgery to remove some scar tissue.
5. Went and picked up a new outfit for my Mother's Day picture with Micah.
6. Went to the BBYO office to help out with a presentation.
7. Pumped two times (at 2 and 4).
8. Wrote a proposal for a client.
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Take off for a vacation somewhere exotic.
2. Lose weight.
3. Get pregnant again easily when we are ready.
4. Get childcare for Micah.
5. Do a better job of balancing work and Micah.
6. Finish the home renovations and sell my house.
7. Win the lottery and do some good for the world with the money.
8. Hire someone to massage me 24 hours a day!
8 shows I am currently watching...
1. American Idol
4. One Tree Hill
5. Law & Order
7. Without a Trace
8. Big Bang Theory
Now I'm tagging 8 people: Tammy, Chele, Amy, Kari, Molli, Dr. Heather, Carmen, Susie.
Renovation | Week “lost count”
4 months ago