Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 month pictures

Sorry I've been so quiet - I stopped taking my asthma medicine for a few days (okay, almost 1 week) to try and increase my milk supply. Well, naturally, my asthma acted up as did my sinuses, and now I have a nasty case of allergic sinusitis/bronchitis. I'm on antibiotics and feeling better, but I'm also feeling kind of stupid. I didn't think a few days off would be a problem, and I was sure I could "catch it" before I got sick and get back on my meds, but I should have known better! By the time I realized things were getting bad, it was too late.

Anyway, here are the photos we had taken on Tuesday. Enjoy! Please excuse the big dark shadow on the profile picture - that was a scanning problem and I just don't have the bandwidth to fix that now.









9 comments:

Air Force Wifey said...

So cute. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Jules said...

Aw cute pics!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Great pictures. It looks like he really had fun this time posing for the camera. I love the one with his finger in his mouth!!!

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Did the break from the meds help with the milk supply?

Kari said...

Micah is such a cute, happy baby! I love seeing his monthly phot shoots!

Chele said...

Love them! I don't have a fav. of this lot.

In Due Time said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Look at all that hair! Precious! Thanks for sharing.

Kara said...

What a cutie...he always has the cutest expressions. LOVE your blog...I find I can relate to alot of it....especially the talking breast pump. Glad to know I'm not the only one who swears my pump talks to me lol

Me said...

Thanks, everyone! Amy - the break from meds did help my supply, at least temporarily.

Donna and Thorne said...

Oh I love all his little pictures!!! THe last one is my fav! I can't believe how big he is getting! Time goes by so fast doesn't it?