Apparently, I am way behind on planning Micah's first birthday party. I have no theme, and no cake choice made yet. Scoff if you must, but apparently I'm delinquent in my psychotic, obsessive, birthday-crazy mommy duties. Here are the ideas I've had so far - please feel free to throw out a few additional ideas!
- Jungle Animals (maybe complete with some jungle trees and vines, lions, elephants, tigers, etc.
- Barn/Farm Animals
- First Birthday Theme - "hugs and stitches"
Now, on to my next critical "life or death" decision - what should Micah be for Halloween this year? He has a costume party birthday to attend on Halloween, and of course we'll have to take him trick or treating, and I figure he'll look adorable in his costume for his 10 month photos. Apparently, everyone in our playgroup has already bought a costume, and we need to catch up! Here are a few of my thoughts, but please feel free to propose your own recommendations:
- Some kind of cute & cuddly animal. I've seen penguins, monkeys, lions, teddy bears, leopards, tigers, frogs, bunnies, chicks . . . what do you think?
- Elmo - they must have elmo costumes, right?
- Bam Bam - Micah keeps banging everything, so we thought it was appropriate
- Palm Pre
- Blackberry Curve
Hopefully, by the time this post goes up, I'll have set up some polls for you to vote on these serious questions!