Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We've discovered the swing!

Today my mom brought over the baby swing . . . I think we are in love! It is the first day Micah has been cranky at all. Last night, he was inconsolable after one of his feedings (probably my fault - I was really late feeding him because my alarm didn't go off). He pretty much nursed constantly for a few hours, and we just couldn't put him down. Then again tonight, he was doing the same thing. Up until now, he has only cried while we are bathing him or changing his diaper. He actually nursed for 2 hours tonight - and he would cry and cry anytime I put him down. As a last ditch effort before I tried nursing again, I plopped him in the swing. All I can say is he has been unconscious in the swing for the past 2 hours. I'm now putting off waking him for his next feeding because he looks so comfortable. Tonight we are just loving the swing!


No comments: