Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ultrasound - 37 weeks 3 days

Today we had our weekly "biophysical profile" ultrasound - once again, our brilliant son scored a perfect 8/8! Basically, it means he is quite content where he is. While I'm happy to hear that he is thriving in there, can someone please help me serve him an eviction notice? I promise not to serve him another one until after he completes college.

We actually got some fantastic pictures today - I'll go downstairs and scan them when DH gets home (he took them with him). The doctor came in to see us, and after I whined he decided to do an internal check on me. The good news is I'm over 3 cm dilated (yes, progress!) and still at 80% effaced. He stripped my membranes to see if that would stir anything up. I'm actually not hopeful, but if it is going to work, we should see something in 24-48 hours.

****Update****

Here are the ultrasound pics from today:

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll get the eviction notice ready for ya. Hang in there!

Shannon said...

Awwww he is already so precious:)

Krissy said...

The night before I went into labor with DS I ate 2 cans of pineapple and had sex. I know it sounds like an old wive's tale, but I can not tell you how many people have had success with pineapple. Hey, it can't hurt, right?

Sarah said...

What great pics!!!! I'm sure you're so excited to meet him!! :)

Chele said...

Awesome pics! Hoping the full moon and the membrane stripping gets things moving for you. Glad he's doing so well and thriving. Hang in there, he will be in your arms before much longer.