Friday, May 2, 2008

Let the morning sickness begin!

It does look like it is that time already . . . for the past week or so, I have had some nausea in the mornings when I wake up. Overall, it has not been particularly significant. Up until today, a little food generally made it disappear. Once or twice, I thought it would progress, but, luckily, the urge to vomit quickly passed. Yesterday, however, I had a meeting downtown, and decided to take the train. Perhaps that wasn't one of my better decisions, considering that I was dealing with nausea on and off throughout the day. I should mention that on a good day, I am prone to motion sickness. Naturally, the beginnings of morning sickness mixed with motion sickness was not a good combination. I had a rough ride home!

Once again, today the nausea has been coming in waves. It doesn't help that DH likes to make . . . shall we say interesting food for dinner? The smells are making me unbelievably sick! Anyone want to start a pool on when will be the first day I puke?