Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Still Growing Strong!

Today I am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant, and the beta for the day was 4538! I'm so excited that this little bean is growing so well, and I am so hopeful that we will see a perfect little sac, fetal pole, and heartbeat at the ultrasound next week! As I think I keep saying, I still cannot believe this might really be happening for us.

We are currently in the process of renovating our house. We have to start picking the paints soon, and I am eagerly looking forward to decorating the baby's room. I'll probably have to pick a gender-neutral color since we will have to paint the nursery long before we will know if we are having a boy or a girl. I am currently thinking either blue or green, since both of those colors would make a great background for other decorations that would work for either a boy or a girl.