Friday, April 25, 2008

Stunned and Crying!

I’m stunned . . . . . . . . shocked, and crying. I just truly can’t believe it. I finally got a call from the nurse’s office, and my beta is . . . . . . . . .

617!!!

All the tests had been positive right along. I was so worried they weren't for real with the boosters, and I’ve been so afraid of something going wrong. I wasn’t ready to believe it could be true yet. The tests were getting darker beginning about 12 DPO, but at 17 DPO the tests were lighter, so I freaked out that I was pregnant and miscarrying. I was so freaked that I went out and got ANOTHER package of FRER and peed on that, too. That test looked darker, but I'd never really POAS in the afternoon before.

So, here you go . . . pardon some of the shadows, and the older tests are turning yellow (ick!) These are the FRER from 9dp3dt (12 DPO) until this morning. The first test was 3 days after my last booster shot. Thursday morning's test was DEFINITELY lighter than Wednesday, so I was freaking out.

These are the FRRR (Rapid Result test) which is supposed to have a higher sensitivity. I'm not sure the lines have looked any different from the FRER or that they show up any faster, though – probably the same exact test!

And this is the test I took Thursday afternoon after running back out:


And this is my test from Friday morning:

And for the first time ever, I took a CBE Digital:

Sorry for going crazy with all the pics. I’m just stunned . . . after everything that went wrong with this IVF, I just can’t believe it. I’m not out of the woods yet, but I know it is *POSSIBLE* for me to get pregnant!

No comments: