Saturday, April 26, 2008

I still can't believe it!

So . . . today I'm 4 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date is December 29, 2008. I can't believe it is still true! I woke up again and took my last FRER (still positive) and I tried out the new FR Digital Gold just so I could see the "+YES." Now I have to try and relax and believe it will all be okay. I want this so much . . . I'm just so excited and hope this little baby sticks!

Last night I went to my friend's house to finish decorating cookies for a fundraiser. I was cramping and so sore, but I didn't want to give her any sense that I might be pregnant. I sure hope all the cramping is normal! I'm DYING to tell my parents, but DH & I agreed to wait until after the first ultrasound on May 6. I'm thinking of telling them on Mother's Day and giving them a "pregnancy belly" cake that says something like Expecting new arrival on 12/29. DH is worried other people will see, and he isn't sure if he wants to tell my brother and sister-in-law yet (they'll be celebrating Mother's Day with us) because he won't be telling his brothers until June.

I just hope my betas double on Monday and Wednesday and that we see a heartbeat (or heartbeats) on May 6!

No comments: