Monday, November 9, 2009

Polly want a cracker?

We now have a parrot in our midst - for the past two weeks, Micah has started repeating everything I say! He particularly enjoys repeating words like "this" and "bang" and "duck." I can't believe how much he is talking already. He is constantly babbling, and I swear, he thinks he is communicating. I don't understand what he is saying most of the time, but he is absolutely trying to talk. He looks at me very seriously sometimes, says something unintelligible with a wise look on his face, I say something random back to him, and he nods and smiles at me. I just want to scoop him up he is so adorable!

I can't believe how this pregnancy is passing. I am definitely struggling with nausea and morning sickness (made worse by being up all night with sickness and teething). I was up all night throwing up one day last week, but I haven't actually thrown up much the past 2 or 3 days. I was spotting a bit on Thursday and Friday, but it seems to have passed and I am doing my best to pretend it didn't worry me at all. I still need to go get a urinalysis done (hard to do with a sick baby). Thankfully, his fever finally broke, and he is back to daycare today.

No comments: