Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are we really moving?

According to our contractor, our house will be finished this weekend. Now, we've been hearing this since . . . May. But for some reason, this time I think it really might be true! I would love to finally be able to move into our new house and settle in. We shall see if the contractor is telling the truth this time.

I'm feeling okay today. Frank seems to be sleeping right now (he was awake and contracting most of the night), so let's hope he stays quiet. The nausea is what is making me feel the worst today. According to the scale, I've lost another 2 lbs . . . I cannot for the life of me figure out how that is possible. I swear, this baby must have DH's metabolism (which is much better for him in the long run). I'm sure going to miss eating with impunity.

No comments: