Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update on Twoey

Morning sickness has been a constant for me - as long as I remember to take 2 Zofran every 8 hours, though, I can function. I hope this lets up soon! In the meantime, I am not exactly certain when I took this test, but we decided to do Intelligender again. From what I have read, it is about as accurate as flipping a coin, but hey, it's fun, right? So, the results, once again....



Yup, it says Twoey is a boy. I can't help but think Twoey is a girl, but it could be wishful thinking :). I've always thought the "perfect" family is one boy and one girl, so it probably means I'll be a mom to 2 boys instead. As long as he/she is healthy and happy, right? We have to go back for another ultrasound on January 8. My fibroid is growing at a nice rapid rate, so I definitely need to be monitored again. At the NT scan a few weeks ago, the fibroid was still bigger than Twoey. So, we'll be going back on January 8, and there is a good chance they'll be able to tell us the gender at that point!

I've been feeling some movement from Twoey for a while now. It is very different this time around. With Micah, it started very softly, almost like bubbles or a flutter. I think I started to become aware of it around 13 or 14 weeks. With Twoey, the movement feels stronger, but I've almost been second guessing it because it seems too strong a feeling for so early. I guess we'll see what happens with time!

1 comment:

Chele said...

That darn Frank! I'm sorry to hear it's growing again and that the m/s is so bad. They didn't have Zofran when I was pg with Derek and I quite literally spent my days in the bathroom floor but it was worth it all. That said, when you or someone else posts about severe ms I can remember it vividly you have my complete sympathy.

I felt movement earlier with Jake than Derek, and think part of that was I knew what I was feeling.

I don't know of anyone who took the intelliger test that had what was predicted.

Hang in there!