Thursday, September 11, 2008

24 weeks 2 days

Today I am 24 weeks 2 days pregnant! We had another appointment today, and we finally managed to record the heartbeat again. He was playing keep away with the doppler, and even kicked it a few times before running away. He kicked so hard the probe actually moved! There are actually 2 recordings - the first one is the actual heartbeat, and the second one is the baby moving around and kicking the doppler. Hope you enjoy!





I did get in "trouble" today, however, for not gaining weight. Or, perhaps more accurately, for losing another 1/2 lb. I'm still pretty surprised I haven't been putting on weight considering how big I'm getting, and I'm not really sure what else I can do! I eat . . . and eat . . . and eat, and the weight doesn't seem to go up yet. I think this baby has DH's metabolism! I also had gained so much weight before getting pregnant that I wonder if this is just my body stabilizing . . . kind of like an advance on a paycheck or something.

Other than that, I'm still worried about my dog. She hasn't passed the blockage yet and still isn't eating. We go back tomorrow for another xray, and I'm hoping they will say she is okay.

No comments: