Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He felt it!

Last night, DH and I were sitting together on the couch watching the Olympics, and I suddenly started to feel the little one jumping all over the place. He was turning, and kicking, and punching, and it felt like he was having a grand old time entertaining himself! I took DH's hand, and placed it on my lower belly . . . and he said "I feel it!!" We sat like that for a long while. The little guy moved around a few more times, but he was definitely kicking up a storm, and DH finally got to feel him do it!

Of course, I've got a cold (thanks, mom!) and I had a horrible night last night. I hope I manage to get a nap in today and get rid of this cold. On a lighter note, they are supposedly painting the house today, so hopefully we will be making some progress on the renovations (finally)!

No comments: