Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun weekend

This weekend was really relaxing . . . we went to an outdoor concert on Friday night, and had a picnic dinner. I have learned that pregnancy requires better back support when hanging out on the ground for several hours! We had a baby naming on Sunday, and it was great to see so many family friends. We are getting excited for the next week . . . I leave for a business trip to Salt Lake City, then when I come back, we have our big u/s! DH is hoping for a boy . . . I kind of think it is a boy, too. I want one of each, but always thought of having the girl first. I think we are having such a hard time thinking of boys names that it will definitely be a boy!

The good news is both the AFP and my glucose test came back normal, which means so far, both mommy and baby are doing well! I can't believe we are rapidly approaching the 1/2 way point.

On the home front, we are finally making some progress on our home renovation project. The bathroom tiles are all done, I've picked out all the paint for the house, the granite has been decided - we just need to deal with hardware now. I can't wait to finally move in and start getting ready for the baby.

No comments: