Saturday, November 8, 2008

Moving Hell

It's official - we are in the midst of moving hell. I'm so tired I can't see straight, my feet hurt, I'm contracting like crazy, and I swear it feels like the baby is shoving a sharp pointy object into my cervix just for fun. I've spent most of the week trying to pack up - I took care of the linen closets, kitchen, pantry and vanities (thanks to help from my organizer and good old Mom & Dad)! We moved all that stuff over to the house today and unpacked it. DH moved the new rugs in, and we had a cleaning service come through today. There are still issues with the floors, and a missing vanity, and a hole in the shower wall, and a bunch of other things that are still unfinished, but for now, it is livable. We still have SOOOO much left to do before tomorrow morning - we are just trying to shovel out from so much crap it is unbelievable! We have to clear out all the garbage before we can even pack up, and I have no idea how the mover is even going to get to all of our stuff. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day. After a long week of running around hunting for rugs and all kinds of other odds and ends that we needed. I'm so far behind on my work right now. Ugh! What a week!

1 comment:

Chele said...

I feel for you. I can't imagine anything more stressful than moving in my third trimester. I will be sending you positive energy vibes to help get you through the day. Please try not to overdo it.