Friday, July 18, 2008

16 week appt

I had my 16 week appointment today! All is going well . . . I'm measuring right on target, and the baby's heartbeat was 155. I wasn't able to record it this time, but hopefully next appointment! I was cleared to travel for work next month, and I'm off for my vacation in North Carolina tomorrow morning - a week at the beach! I was given a prescription for our 20 week u/s and for bloodwork (an AFP - to check for spina bifida/Down's Syndrome, and a glucose check to make sure I'm not dealing with early onset gestational diabetes). I had a work conference this week - I can't believe I actually got away with "hiding" the pregnancy . . . or, at least, no one asked if I was pregnant.

I'm still dealing with morning sickness, but all is going well!

No comments: